The Sales Development Representative at Think Pipeline isn't your typical "SDR" role. The team we have proudly built is not only responsible for qualifying leads, setting meetings and building pipeline, but also much more than that. Think Pipeline will give you a unique opportunity to build out your knowledge and experience in the fast-paced IT/Tech market as we work with some of the global leaders.
By joining a collaborative fast-paced culture that relies and thrives on individuals who will go above and beyond, you will build and define not only your future with Think Pipeline but the growth and expansion of the company at large!
What you will be doing:
- Outbound outreach to our customers targets
- Build rapport & develop relationships with C level prospects
- Build pipeline, progress through the sales process to close for a meeting
- Manage nurtures & call backs via our Google platform
- Capture key information including cyber/cloud/infrastructure roadmaps
- Daily and weekly reporting
What we are looking for:
- Results driven individuals that like to work as part of a team
- Ability to build instant rapport using a personal approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Active listening with the ability to gather valuable information
- Positive mindset
- Excellent at closing
- Ideally previous experience selling IT technologies/solutions/services
Our Commitment to Equity, Diversity & Inclusion:
Together we will cultivate a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, where all our people can flourish and are encouraged to be their unique selves. We are committed to implement meaningful change within our culture by increasing awareness of and counteracting unconscious bias, eradicating systemic barriers, embracing diversity, and engaging all employees in the process.
Pension, Life Assurance, Medical cash plan, Holiday trading, Employee Assistance Programme.